Are you ready to take home some of your favorite Springhigh & SweetCrisp Blueberry Plants? Stop by for our Blueberry U-Dig event at Red, White & Blues Farm! Quantities are limited and blueberry plants are first come, first serve. We will notify everyone via social media if we no longer have blueberry plants available, please check our Facebook or Instagram page before making your trip out to the farm. Please note that there are no additional crops or activities available at this time. Tickets are not required to attend our blueberry plant u-dig, and animals/pets are not allowed. Please see below for more event details, and thanks for supporting your local farms!
At the farm:
• We are making more room for educational and fun activities at the farm!
• Springhigh & SweetCrisp blueberry plants are available while supplies last.
• Please bring your own shovel and choose the perfect plant(s) to take home.
• Complimentary admission and parking.
• Blueberry plants are $10 each. Will have a volume discount. Plants are Buy One, Get One Free!
• You’re responsible for paying for each plant that you dig up.
• All major debit and credit cards accepted.
Keep in mind:
• No animals/pets of any kind are allowed on the farm during our u-pick seasons due to state and federal food safety regulations.
• Red, White & Blues Farm is a working farm, you will be parking and walking in grass and unpaved areas.
• All events are subject to change or cancellation due to inclement weather and crop availability.
• Always check our website on the day of your planned visit for final event details.
Under Florida law, an agritourism operator is not liable for injury or death of, or damage or loss to, a participant in an agritourism activity conducted at this agritourism location if such injury, death, damage, or loss results from the inherent risks of the agritourism activity. Inherent risks of agritourism activities include, among others, risks of injury inherent to land, equipment, and animals, as well as the potential for you to act in a negligent manner that may contribute to your injury, death, damage, or loss. You are assuming the risk of participating in this agritourism activity. Chapter 2013 – 179, Section 570.96.