The strawberry field is just ripe for picking! Farm fresh strawberries are now available at Red, White & Blues Farm. Come by the farm for our first-ever strawberry u-pick season at Red, White & Blues Farm! Quantities cannot be guaranteed, and strawberry picking is first come, first serve. We will notify everyone via social media if we become picked out for the day, please check our Facebook or Instagram page before making your trip out to the farm. Please note that we have a limited amount of our stunning u-pick sunflowers available at this time, and activities are not available. No pets are not allowed at the farm. Please see below for more event details, and thanks for supporting your local family farm!
Please keep in mind:
• No animals of any kind are allowed on the farm during our spring u-pick season due to state and federal food safety regulations.
• No outside food or coolers are allowed.
• Red, White & Blues Farm is a working farm, you will be parking and walking in grass and unpaved areas.
• All events are subject to change or cancellation due to inclement weather and crop availability.
• Always check our website on the day of your planned visit for final event details.
Under Florida law, an agritourism operator is not liable for injury or death of, or damage or loss to, a participant in an agritourism activity conducted at this agritourism location if such injury, death, damage, or loss results from the inherent risks of the agritourism activity. Inherent risks of agritourism activities include, among others, risks of injury inherent to land, equipment, and animals, as well as the potential for you to act in a negligent manner that may contribute to your injury, death, damage, or loss. You are assuming the risk of participating in this agritourism activity. Chapter 2013 – 179, Section 570.96.