Looking for something different to do with the kids for Spring Break? Look no further! Come by the farm for Spring Break Days at Red, White & Blues Farm!
Red, White & Blues Farm is the perfect place to enjoy a beautiful spring day while spending time with family and friends. Stop by and enjoy our fun-filled farm activities for the whole family like jumping pillows, giant slide hill, new bubble barn, yard games, platform playground, and more!
We will also have u-pick strawberries and sunflowers available while they last and will be on a first-come, first-serve basis. We will notify everyone via social media if we become picked out for the day, please check our Facebook or Instagram page before making your trip out to the farm. No pets are not allowed on the farm. Please see below for more event details, and thanks for supporting your local family farm!
Activities included with admission:
- Access to Strawberry & Sunflower Fields
- Farm Fun Pass – $10/person 2 years and older.
- U-Pick Strawberries – $4.95/lb
- U-Pick Sunflowers – $2/stem
- Pre-Picked Blueberries – $13/2 lb clamshell
- Gemstone Mining
- Pay Dirt Option: 3lb bag of dirt with gemstones to find includes ID card to identify gemstones and keepsake bag (price: $8.00)
- Arrowhead Find: 3lb bag of dirt with arrowheads to find includes keepsake bag (price: $8.00)
- Lucky Strike: 5lb bag of dirt with gemstones to find includes ID card to identify gemstones and keepsake bag (price: $12.00)
- The Motherload: 10lb bag of dirt with gemstones, fossils, shark teeth, and arrowheads includes 2 ID cards and 2 keepsake bags (price: $25.00)
- The Mega Strike: 20lb bag of dirt with gemstones, fossils, shark teeth, arrowheads, and extra-large specimen of Amethyst Druze includes 4 ID cards and 4 keepsake bags (price: $50.00)
Red, White & Blues Activities:
All activities included with Farm Fun Pass purchase
- Jump Pillows
- Spider Webs
- Large Yard Games – Connect 4, Cornhole, Giant Checkers
- Slide Hill
- Double Cow Train
- Platform Playground
- Treehouse Village
- Family Dodgeball
- Family Tug-O-War
- Tire Sand Pit with Diggers
- Ball Zone
- Bubble Barn
- Roller Boller Ball
Kaleigh LaBeau – 11am – 3pm
Please keep in mind:
• No pets of any kind allowed on the farm during our strawberry u-pick due to state and federal food safety regulations. Service dogs are welcome. Per the ADA, service animals are defined as dogs that are individually trained to do work or perform tasks for people with disabilities.
• No outside food or coolers are allowed.
• We are cashless. Debit and all major credit cards accepted.
• Red, White & Blues Farm is a working farm, you will be parking and walking in grass and unpaved areas.
• All events are subject to change or cancellation due to inclement weather and crop availability.
• Always check our website on the day of your planned visit for final event details.
Under Florida law, an agritourism operator is not liable for injury or death of, or damage or loss to, a participant in an agritourism activity conducted at this agritourism location if such injury, death, damage, or loss results from the inherent risks of the agritourism activity. Inherent risks of agritourism activities include, among others, risks of injury inherent to land, equipment, and animals, as well as the potential for you to act in a negligent manner that may contribute to your injury, death, damage, or loss. You are assuming the risk of participating in this agritourism activity. Chapter 2013 – 179, Section 570.96.