Experience the Rooted Summer Concert & Dinner Series at Red, White & Blues Farm from 4 pm to 8 pm for a Free Saturday Night Country Concert. Hot summer nights are made for live music, fresh from the farm dinners, and cold drinks. Local artists perform live on the farm stage while you visit with family and friends. Bring your lawn chairs and blankets and enjoy the sounds of summer music on the farm!
Each event features two groups/bands that perform each night from 4:00 pm to 8:00 pm. The first band starts at 4, and the second band starts at 6. Again, it’s a FREE concert. There is limited seating available.
*Event details are subject to change
Admission – FREE!
*Special Themed Dinner not included
Lionel Jr. – 4 – 5:45 pm
Cliff Dorsey – 6 pm – 8 pm
Special Themed Dinner – $15 Adult | $10 Child
Juicy Fried Chicken
Fresh Mashed potatoes
Freshly Baked Biscuit
Freshly Brewed Sweet Tea
Please keep in mind:
- Complimentary Admission & Parking.
- Bring you lawn chairs & blankets.
- For the safety of all of our guests and employees, we ask that you follow CDC protocol for Covid-19 safety.
- There is plenty of room to social distance, masks are optional based on guest preference.
- As we always recommend, please wash/sanitize hands before picking and before/after eating.
- If you or anyone in your party does not feel well, please stay home and come visit us at a later date when you are healthy.
- No animals of any kind allowed on the farm during our spring u-pick seasons due to state and federal food safety regulations.
- No outside food or coolers are allowed.
- We are cashless. Debit and all major credit cards accepted.
- Red, White & Blues Farm is a working farm, you will be parking and walking in grass and unpaved areas.
- All events are subject to change or cancellation due to inclement weather and crop availability.
- Always check our website on the day of your planned visit for final event details.
Under Florida law, an agritourism operator is not liable for injury or death of, or damage or loss to, a participant in an agritourism activity conducted at this agritourism location if such injury, death, damage, or loss results from the inherent risks of the agritourism activity. Inherent risks of agritourism activities include, among others, risks of injury inherent to land, equipment, and animals, as well as the potential for you to act in a negligent manner that may contribute to your injury, death, damage, or loss. You are assuming the risk of participating in this agritourism activity. Chapter 2013 – 179, Section 570.96.