The 2022 peach season is right around the corner and we are celebrating our peach harvest at Peach Fest on May 28 – 30th.
Come celebrate Memorial Day at Red, White & Blues Farm’s Peach Festival! We are having a day full of peach treats, live music, delicious food, amazing local arts and crafts from wonderful local artists, and fun-filled farm activities for the whole family to experience.
Join us from 10 am to 5 pm and enjoy picking your very own tasty peaches, blueberries, and stunning sunflowers from our family farm. Thank you for supporting your local family farm where you can experience joy in every season.
Red, White & Blues Farm extends our gratitude to active duty of the armed forces, veterans & first responders (police, firefighters, and paramedics), allowing them 1 free ticket to our Peach Festival. Member must present ID or badge upon entry.
Admission – $5 in advance | $7 at the door BUY TICKETS
(Kids 1 year and younger are FREE!)
Red, White & Blues Farm Activities:
All activities included with Admission except gemstone mining
- Peach-themed Activities
- Peach Cobbler Eating Contest (Monday, May 30th)
- Scavenger Hunt
- Art & Craft Vendors
- Access to Peach, Blueberry & Sunflower Fields
- U-Pick Peaches ($4.95/lb)
- U-Pick Blueberries ($4.95/lb)
- U-Pick Sunflowers ($2/stem)
- Jump Pillows
- Spider Webs
- Large Yard Games – Connect 4, Cornhole, Giant Checkers
- Slide Hill
- Double Cow Train
- Platform Playground
- Treehouse Village
- Family Tug-O-War
- Tire Sand Pit with Diggers
- Ball Zone
- Bubble Barn
- Roller Boller Ball
- Gemstone Mining
- Pay Dirt Option: 3lb bag of dirt with gemstones to find includes ID card to identify gemstones and keepsake bag (price: $8.00)
- Arrowhead Find: 3lb bag of dirt with arrowheads to find includes keepsake bag (price: $8.00)
- Lucky Strike: 5lb bag of dirt with gemstones to find includes ID card to identify gemstones and keepsake bag (price: $12.00)
- The Motherload: 10lb bag of dirt with gemstones, fossils, shark teeth, and arrowheads includes 2 ID cards and 2 keepsake bags (price: $25.00)
- The Mega Strike: 20lb bag of dirt with gemstones, fossils, shark teeth, arrowheads, and extra-large specimen of Amethyst Druze includes 4 ID cards and 4 keepsake bags (price: $50.00)
Peach Cobbler Eating Contest
If you like peaches, whipped cream, and pie crust, then you must enter our First Peach Cobbler Eating Contest hosted by Allie from 103.7 The Gator! This event is FREE and open to the public! There are no age requirements. Registration is required and limited to the first 20 entries per age group. (Under 12 years old, 13 – 17, & 18+)
Prize: 2 lbs. of Peaches & Family 4 Pack of Fall Festival Tickets
You MUST register to enter the Peach Cobbler Eating Contest by Friday, May 20th. Click Here to Enter.
Allie from 103.7 The Gator – 12 – 2 pm
Heavy B’s BBQ
Lionel Jr – 10 am – 1 pm
Tru Blue Duo – 2 pm – 5 pm
Please keep in mind:
• Complimentary parking.
• No animals of any kind allowed on the farm during our spring u-pick seasons due to state and federal food safety regulations.
• No outside food or coolers are allowed.
• You’re responsible for paying for everything that you pick.
• We are cashless. Debit and all major credit cards accepted.
• Red, White & Blues Farm is a working farm, you will be parking and walking in grass and unpaved areas.
• All events are subject to change or cancellation due to inclement weather and crop availability.
• Always check our website on the day of your planned visit for final event details.
• REFUND POLICY – No refunds will be given within 48 hours of special events. For refund requests greater than 48 hours prior to the event, a credit will be issued. A refund will be issued for events canceled due to weather. If we cancel an event because of severe weather, we will notify everyone via social media and/or email.
Under Florida law, an agritourism operator is not liable for injury or death of, or damage or loss to, a participant in an agritourism activity conducted at this agritourism location if such injury, death, damage, or loss results from the inherent risks of the agritourism activity. Inherent risks of agritourism activities include, among others, risks of injury inherent to land, equipment, and animals, as well as the potential for you to act in a negligent manner that may contribute to your injury, death, damage, or loss. You are assuming the risk of participating in this agritourism activity. Chapter 2013 – 179, Section 570.96.