Hop on over to the farm for some egg-citing fun!
Join us to celebrate Easter during our Hoppy Hunting Easter Egg Hunt on Saturday, April 9th from 10 AM to 5 PM. In addition to our regular farm fun activities, we will have a telling of the Easter Story by a local Pastor at 10 AM, hunt for Easter Eggs (Adults too!), take pictures with the Easter Bunny, and more! Bring your Easter basket and your bunny smiles!
It’s an egg-cellent day of fun for everyone!
*Event information is subject to change.
Admission: $5 in advance online, $7 at the door
(Kids under 2 are Free!)
Hoppy Hunting Egg Hunt
Red, White & Blues Activities:
All activities included with admission except gemstone mining
Suzie Bells’ Kitchen
Cliff Dorsey – 11 am – 4 pm
Please keep in mind:
• No animals of any kind allowed on the farm during our spring u-pick seasons due to state and federal food safety regulations.
• No outside food or coolers are allowed.
• We are cashless. Debit and all major credit cards accepted.
• Red, White & Blues Farm is a working farm, you will be parking and walking in grass and unpaved areas.
• All events are subject to change or cancellation due to inclement weather and crop availability.
• Always check our website on the day of your planned visit for final event details.
• REFUND POLICY – No refunds will be given within 48 hours of special events. For refund requests greater than 48 hours prior to the event, a credit will be issued. A refund will be issued for events canceled due to weather. If we cancel an event because of severe weather, we will notify everyone via social media and/or email.
Under Florida law, an agritourism operator is not liable for injury or death of, or damage or loss to, a participant in an agritourism activity conducted at this agritourism location if such injury, death, damage, or loss results from the inherent risks of the agritourism activity. Inherent risks of agritourism activities include, among others, risks of injury inherent to land, equipment, and animals, as well as the potential for you to act in a negligent manner that may contribute to your injury, death, damage, or loss. You are assuming the risk of participating in this agritourism activity. Chapter 2013 – 179, Section 570.96.