Join us as we celebrate Christmas Time at Red, White & Blues Farm! The farm is decked-out with festive decor and ready to welcome you and your family for a fun-filled winter day. We invite you to visit and take your picture with Santa from 10 am – 2 pm.
Activities included with admission:
- Access to Strawberry & Sunflower Fields
- Pictures with Santa Claus
BUY FARM FUN PASS
- Farm Fun Pass – $10/person 2 years and older.
- U-Pick Strawberries – $4.95/lb
- U-Pick Sunflowers – $2/stem
- Gemstone Mining
- Pay Dirt Option: 3lb bag of dirt with gemstones to find includes ID card to identify gemstones and keepsake bag (price: $8.00)
- Arrowhead Find: 3lb bag of dirt with arrowheads to find includes keepsake bag (price: $8.00)
- Lucky Strike: 5lb bag of dirt with gemstones to find includes ID card to identify gemstones and keepsake bag (price: $12.00)
- The Motherload: 10lb bag of dirt with gemstones, fossils, shark teeth, and arrowheads includes 2 ID cards and 2 keepsake bags (price: $25.00)
- The Mega Strike: 20lb bag of dirt with gemstones, fossils, shark teeth, arrowheads, and extra-large specimen of Amethyst Druze includes 4 ID cards and 4 keepsake bags (price: $50.00)
Red, White & Blues Activities:
All activities included with Farm Fun Pass purchase
- Jump Pillows
- Spider Webs
- Large Yard Games – Connect 4, Cornhole, Giant Checkers
- Slide Hill
- Double Cow Train
- Platform Playground
- Treehouse Village
- Family Dodgeball
- Family Tug-O-War
- Tire Sand Pit with Diggers
- Ball Zone
Please keep in mind:
- Complimentary admission and parking.
- First season of strawberry picking! While supplies last!
- No pets of any kind are allowed on the farm during our u-pick seasons due to state and federal food safety regulations. Service dogs are welcome. Per the ADA, service animals are defined as dogs that are individually trained to do work or perform tasks for people with disabilities.
- We are cashless. We accept debit and all major credit cards and offer a cash-to-gift card option in the General Store.
- Food and beverages like our strawberry lemonade, kettle corn, and more are available for purchase at our cafe and food trucks.
- No outside food, drinks, or coolers.
- Red, White & Blues Farm is a working farm, you will be parking and walking in grass and unpaved areas.
- All events are subject to change or cancellation due to inclement weather and crop availability.
- Always check our website on the day of your planned visit for final event details.
Under Florida law, an agritourism operator is not liable for injury or death of, or damage or loss to, a participant in an agritourism activity conducted at this agritourism location if such injury, death, damage, or loss results from the inherent risks of the agritourism activity. Inherent risks of agritourism activities include, among others, risks of injury inherent to land, equipment, and animals, as well as the potential for you to act in a negligent manner that may contribute to your injury, death, damage, or loss. You are assuming the risk of participating in this agritourism activity. Chapter 2013 – 179, Section 570.96.