Experience a morning at the farm with Santa and a family-dining style breakfast at Red, White & Blues. Start your morning early with your family, taking a picture with Santa and capturing memories to last a lifetime. During breakfast, Santa will make his way to each table to share time with all the good boys and girls. Watch him move throughout the cafe, waving hello as music fills the air. After breakfast, spend the crisp winter morning with your family enjoying the farm activities.
Tickets are $29.95/person plus fees. (Please note that tickets are non-refundable & non-transferable.) BUY TICKETS
*Children 1-year-old and under are free!
- Buffet-style breakfast
- Pictures with Santa Claus
- Admission to the farm for the entire day
About the event:
- Pictures with Santa are from 7 am – 8 am, and 9:30 am – 10 am
- Breakfast will be served from 8 am – 9 am
- Debit and all major credit cards are accepted.
- Tickets MUST be purchased in advance and are NOT available at the door.
- No pets, outside food, or coolers please.
- Seating is family-dining style, and you could be seated with people not in your party.
- The breakfast will be served under the open-air shelter of our cafe barn, so please dress accordingly. A jacket, closed-toe shoes, or any hats, scarves, or gloves that you feel that you may need for a slightly chilly morning is suggested.
Activities available during this event:
- Jump Pillows
- Spider Webs
- Platform Playground
- Treehouse Village
- Tire Sand Pit with Diggers
- U-Pick Strawberries -$4.95/lb
- U-Pick Sunflowers – $2/stem
Please keep in mind:
- We are cashless. We accept debit and all major credit cards.
- No pets of any kind are allowed on the farm during our u-pick seasons due to state and federal food safety regulations. Service dogs are welcome. Per the ADA, service animals are defined as dogs that are individually trained to do work or perform tasks for people with disabilities.
- Red, White & Blues Farm is a working farm, you will be parking and walking in grass and unpaved areas.
- This event is subject to change or cancellation due to inclement weather.
- Tickets are non-refundable, non-transferable, & must be purchased in advance.
- Always check our website on the day of your planned visit for final event details.
An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present.
Under Florida law, an agritourism operator is not liable for injury or death of, or damage or loss to, a participant in an agritourism activity conducted at this agritourism location if such injury, death, damage, or loss results from the inherent risks of the agritourism activity. Inherent risks of agritourism activities include, among others, risks of injury inherent to land, equipment, and animals, as well as the potential for you to act in a negligent manner that may contribute to your injury, death, damage, or loss. You are assuming the risk of participating in this agritourism activity. Chapter 2013 – 179, Section 570.96.