Start the new school year off right, with a trip to Red, White and Blues Farm for our Back 2 School Bash! Enjoy the last fleeting days of Summer vacation with music, fun-farm activities, good food, and plenty of friends! So, bring the little ones and come enjoy the last rays of Summer break!
Our doors open at 10 am and stay open until 5 pm. Admission is FREE with a school supply donation. Admission without a school supply donation is $5/person at the door.
*Event details are subject to change
Admission – FREE! w/ School Supply Donation
(Suggested Donation Value – $5-10)
Red, White & Blues Activities:
All activities included with admission
- Back to School Scavenger Hunt
- Relay Race
- Jump Pillows
- Spider Webs
- Large Yard Games – Connect 4, Cornhole, Giant Checkers
- Slide Hill
- Double Cow Train
- Platform Playground
- Treehouse Village
- Family Dodgeball
- Family Tug-O-War
- Tire Sand Pit with Diggers
- Ball Zone
- Bubble Barn
- Roller Boller Ball
- DJ from New Beginnings Entertainment
Please keep in mind:
- Complimentary Admission with School Supply Donation & Parking.
- For the safety of all of our guests and employees, we ask that you follow CDC protocol for Covid-19 safety.
- There is plenty of room to social distance, masks are optional based on guest preference.
- As we always recommend, please wash/sanitize hands before picking and before/after eating.
- If you or anyone in your party does not feel well, please stay home and come visit us at a later date when you are healthy.
- No animals of any kind allowed on the farm due to state and federal food safety regulations.
- Outside food or coolers are NOT allowed.
- We are cashless. Debit and all major credit cards accepted.
- Red, White & Blues Farm is a working farm, you will be parking and walking in grass and unpaved areas.
- All events are subject to change or cancellation due to inclement weather and crop availability.
- Always check our website on the day of your planned visit for final event details.
Under Florida law, an agritourism operator is not liable for injury or death of, or damage or loss to, a participant in an agritourism activity conducted at this agritourism location if such injury, death, damage, or loss results from the inherent risks of the agritourism activity. Inherent risks of agritourism activities include, among others, risks of injury inherent to land, equipment, and animals, as well as the potential for you to act in a negligent manner that may contribute to your injury, death, damage, or loss. You are assuming the risk of participating in this agritourism activity. Chapter 2013 – 179, Section 570.96.